The Cancer Thrift Store of Beaufort County (CTSB) is a Non Profit 501 (c) 3 organization whose mission is to support the local community, especially those affected by cancer.
Project Save a Life is an initiative created to expand the number of lives that the Cancer Thrift Store of Beaufort County is able to touch and save.
The Cancer Thrift Store of Beaufort County has worked diligently to fight cancer on many different levels.
1. Financial support to cancer patients for medical and living expenses.
2. Emotional support to cancer patients and their families as they fight the disease
3. Partnering with other organizations to provide prosthetics free of charge to cancer patients.
4. Providing cancer education programs and resources to cancer patients, their families, and the local community in an effort to fight and prevent cancer diagnoses.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP in the fight against cancer...
An easy way you can support The Cancer Thrift Store of Beaufort is to donate your new and used items (furniture, clothing, household good, and electronics) to our organization. We also accept monetary donations in any amount.
All donations are tax-deductible. *Talk with your tax adviser for specific information about your taxes.*
The Cancer Thrift Store is located at 129 Burton Hill Rd Ste. E, near Dominoes Pizza and is open Monday through Saturday from 12-6pm. If necessary, we are happy to pick up your donations as well.
FOR DONATION PICK-UPS call 843-524-3100
Thank you in advance for your support of the local community and The Cancer Thrift Store of Beaufort.
HOW WE WILL USE THE FUNDS:
We will use the funds raised in this campaign to further our efforts to eradicate cancer by helping cancer patients, their families, and our community understand, prevent, and fight the disease.
We will do this by:
1. Purchasing a building so we can offer more services to people in need.
2. Adding a medical transport service to our organization to get patients to their appointments.
3. Creating a donation center where the community can support cancer programs by donating their unwanted items so that we can raise more funds to help those in need.
4. Creating office space where medical personnel can set up to offer basic medical assessments and support.
No amount is too small to make a HUGE impact. Give what you can to help Project Save A Life succeed in supporting the fight against cancer.